Thanks so much to Sara Toole Miller for nominating Terminal Verbosity for a Liebster Award! Her blog, which is all about the writer’s life, is a constant source of inspiration to me in my writing journey!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and deserve more recognition and encouragement.There are some guidelines that have to be followed while giving or receiving the Award.
The rules for receiving the award:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
So here are five blogs that I love, and therefore nominate for the Liebster Blog Award:
- Nicole Leonard’s Photography Blog- This woman takes amazing pictures!
- Besides sharing my love of soup, Angel at Elder of the Sweetbunns Brigadeis also living & writing about the expat life!
- Anna at Jenkki in Helsinki not only writes about life as an expat here in Helsinki, but her battle with breast cancer.
- Kellie at My So-Called Green Life is full of fun green tips.
- Christian at The 365 Kitchen is a friend and fellow foodie. Read his new blog to get an awesome recipe every single day!
Thanks again, Sara, and happy blogging everyone!